Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where have i been ?

I am back people :) Where had i been these few days ? Here come in the answer of the question .
After my IT exam last friday ( which i most probably screwed up in that paper ), i went off to One Utama and took the shuttle bus to Genting . As i mentioned in the previous post , i went there to meet up with my mum . Fyi , i thought the trip will be nice , but things were not as simple as i thought , i have to help my mum to look after those Standard 5 and Standard 6 kids . Some of them are so irritating , but some of them are cute too , like me :)

Genting , nothing special to us . But i can feel the excitement of those kids cause some of them were the first time step on the hill of Genting .

Btw , this year is the first year i didnt celebrate the mooncake festival with my family , thou i don really take this festical important to me , but my mum still brought this mooncake for me . Bribe me to help her take care her students huh ?


After the dinner , we went to The Pavilion hall . Watched magic show from bla bla bla country . Nothing special but there are just a trick . I am not three years old anymore . Haha . But the kids were really enjoying themselves :)

Before i checked out from the hotel , i did this . ( She taught me -,- blame her )

 Lols ?

This is what we saw before we leave the hill .
上天赐给我们细考,说话,和行动的能力,只要好好利用这些能力,有什么不能成功?

We continue to move our step to Pangkor Island . But before we went to the jetty , the bus stopped at a placa name Teluk Intan for us to took some picture of a tower . 
My mum likes to close her eyes when she takes photo :)

Pangkor beach was waiting for us . We went to jetty and went to the island by ferry . Again , that was the first time for the kids . To me ? Second times if i not mistaken .

See , how cute are them and how happy were them to sit ferry . Spot me . Where am i ? When i was one of them , can my cute-ness compare with them ? Perhaps , i can be the winner . 

The ferry took around 45 minutes to reach the island . Check into a hotel name Golden Beach Hotel , which is an apartment with 3 rooms in a house . After we settled down , we moved to the beach . And then , there is another devirgination of those kids whose never sit speed boat before . They were so excited when they were in the speed boat . Shouted like nobody there and took the sea as their home . Oh Em Gee . I felt so embarrass actually , but i have no choice and have to with them . Haiz . Fml , and my mum was enjoying in the apartment with air cond there cause she said " I scared sun and hot " wth ? But luckily , it was quite fun .

The kids who in the same speed boat with me . cute ?

Guess what is this ? Sea cucumber man . This will be darn expensive to buy them . Too bad i could take this home casue i will be arrested .


Sea urchin . I was actually quite scared when i was holding it . Cause i have to undergo injection if this thing poke me . Luckily he/she likes me :)


Again , the kids . Spot it , one of them is quite pretty and i bet she will be pretty when she grows up . Guess which one ? Lols . Quite obvious right ? She was in the same apartment with me that night . Lols .



Thou sometime they were quite irritating , but it came to the time to had fun . I really enjoy with them . Cause they are so innocent . I can cheat them easily . Lols .

They were so sad when the headmaster ordered them to leave the place . Haha .
And before i leave . this was what i leave on the beach . Hope the sea water will not destroy my art work :)

Who is JQ ? Who is WY ? You know ? I know ?

This guy i darn cute weih . I love him lots cause he managed to eat the same amount of rice with me . -.-

Leave Pangkor the next day . We went to Zoo Taiping . -.- I went to Zoo Taiping . Again i repeat . ZOO TAIPING .

Next
 Suppose we can went to Penang by bus which made us feel more comfortable and easier . But seriously , the headmaster of my mum school is so swt . He choosed to do the harder work. He decided to went to Taiping by bus , and let the students to have a chance to sit train . There comes our journey to Butterworth by train . It was so sickening . I hate sweating . But it was my first time too to sit train . Not  LRT or Monorail . It is kind of KTM but it is different .



Nah , he is the one who made me sweat a lot . Lols . But anyway , he is a good headmaster who always put his students at first . Or else , he wont choose to make himself suffer more . Agree ? And , he managed to remember all the students's names . Can our primary headmaster do this ?
I realised i become more and more hiao -.-

I didnt know train is like tis . Spot me :)

It took around 2 hours for us to reach Butterworth . Then took ferry to the GeorgeTown . It was the third time i had been here . What i miss the most here is the food . Lols . Ham mee ? Prawn mee ? Laksa ? Rojak ? Everything , i miss them . But too bad i couldnt try all of them this time because the time we spent here was really short . Thou we spent little bit of time here , but i still managed to do some craps here :) Lols

Now you can see how lame am I . My mum couldnt stand me too when she was forced to assit to do all the craps here :)


Oi people , Penang Rojak . Nice weih ! Compared to Muar Rojak , Muar Rojak really like shit .

Last day of the trip .


They are cute :)

Me with them . And they took me as genius cause i help them to solve a mathematics problems without using calculator . The problem is " Rm 9.50 divided by 2 " . -.- Answer is Rm 4.75 . I can answer this within 3 second and i am genius . I believe you can be too .  

The headmaster with the cuties :)

Next . Before we leave Penang and back to muar . We went to Snake Temple .

No fear ! Cheh !

Finally , i am back to my home after three weeks time . And i miss her .Two weeks didnt meet her and she said she nearly forget my face . Damn her xD

No comments:

Post a Comment