Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't ask me why I post this .

Do You Regret Rejecting That Love Interest?

This entire situation was strange. Yet I finally realized how big a mistake I had made. This may have been "Good Love" that I never let go anywhere.

Life in those days was totally different. You could walk anywhere anytime  and generally had nothing to worry about. I was young and doing everything. Now a days I'm not as active. A person can literally loose their life going to the corner store or the local bar.

Life goes on. I continued through high school. I met a female during new year. This female was from the same area as mine. It took a while but that female and I became a couple. That lasted for about four years. I then met a female . She and I became close in later years. I then converted to a "world ending" religion and everything changed. Currently , she really change me lots and i enjoy with her but just sometimes , frictions happen between us are really ... But i know she loves me lots and same to me . I cant afford to lose her .

Sometimes I wonder what is meant to happen and what is not. I was with one female for almost four years. But then i know what had done is already done . What more I am fine with my love now . But i cant deny that whenever I open the box , I will recall back those time . But when I have a look at my mobile , I realise that i have to appreciate what i have currently .

I guess it's really about feelings and decisions. Intellectually, I can't find any reasons. It was also the days of youthfulness and inexperience. There really is no solid answer.

Have no idea why i post this . Just maybe I have a feeling sometime unlucky is going to happen to me ? Or maybe I am going to meet him ? Yes , cant deny , something that will happen is no way for us to avoid . I have to face it . Hope everything can be fine or maybe i am just overworry when I get the result of my check up .

Bye world . Love you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment