Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chivas

Chivas drove my crazy last few days , it brought me to another world which I had no idea where am I that time . I did a lot of shit , said out tonnes of words in my heart , etc . My body is full of scars . This will be my last time I do this , no more second time .

I had lost most of the memories during that night , what I remember are so limited . Friends put the jug of chivas in front of me , I fall on the dance floor after failed to show some break dance , passed my phone to friends , puke on my own body . And a very familiar voice appear in my ear " Jingqin , Bu Yao Zhe Yang , Zhan Qi Lai " . It was from her .

Yes , that's all I remember -.-

1 comment:

  1. damn it==
    i wan to get drunk myself wf chivas bt i failed to
    4 ppl sharing one and theres a clubbingkaki finish almost half bottle
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete