Saturday, October 2, 2010

Next Stop / Sizzling Stonegrill

Time flies , I will start my new sem on the coming Monday . Will back to the concrete jungle tomorrow morning . In this one week time , i did nothing . I had a great cold war with my mum since Tuesday ? I closed myself inside my room most of the time , Lols , of course with some entertainment inside . I just finished a Taiwan drama which i was not interested pass few months . But seriously it's nice and touched me . Lols .



The child darn cute weih . Don laugh at me , I know this drama was published since last year ? If i not mistaken . I watched it due to the boredness , but it is really nice :) I wish my child can like the child inside the drama but of course , with a healthy and strong body .

Finally , i settled the drama this morning :) In two days time . Considered fast ? Lols .
The same day , went to Malacca ( Still in the cold war condition ) with mum and Lilian . We had our lunch at Sizzling Stonegrill  .





I like the place , it is like inside the jungle :)


Here , we end our cold war Lols .


Nah Lilian , I like her , especially her reaction when i kacau her . She is cunning btw . She thinks all the way , uses all her tricks to revenge when i kacau her , sometimes , she can be the winner . Pro?


We have to grill it ourselve , it was fun :)


Obviously , it is still raw . -.-



Under my hard work , now they are cooked . My Mix meat Grill . I love meat .


Mee soup is available here too .

Seriously the food are nice . Price is quite reasonable too . I will visit them next time if i have the chance . bye .  My holiday end .

No comments:

Post a Comment