Thursday, October 7, 2010

IKEA---Curve --- Qiao Xin's mum

Let me start this post with a big -.- . And this -.- is due to the psychology class today. Psychology class really made me become psycho -.- Damn bored weih ! And me and kee slept in the class due to the boredom . -.-
Scene before class started . Eugene damn hyper today . I was wondering why .

This fatty likes this very much . Spot her HTC HD mini ! :)

She was so desperate .

Initially we decided to go to Pyramid . But due to certain reason , we changed our plan to IKEA :) IKEA IKEA IKEA , i was so excited , cause i never been there though it is just beside the curve . We went there for the purpose of meatballs . And they really didnt disappoint me , the meatballs were so awesome !

IKEA ! -.- Am i from estate ?
The place . I like it :)

Weih people ! There are damn damn super duper awesome . Must try !


She is Qiao Xin . Single and available :)


I damn retarded ah !


I realised , actually I am not that fat too . Always have positive thinking . This is what i learnt this morning . Psycho -.-

I was busying eating my meatballs ! See how cute is kee ? Too bad she is not available . Damn you Lok HAHA




After the meal , we went to walk around in IKEA . The furnitures there are .. Definitely nice !

Our group photo . The awesome one .

This is what always happen. I was trying to act again .


I was wondering why Kee is so sick -.- Pity Lok lar haiz

Hehe :) The another awesome one

We went to the nicest spot and we decided to do this . We wanted to put them as our profile picture in facebook . But , will it work out ?




Too bad camera was out of battery . Screw it man ! I couldnt continue to snap .
We went to Qiao Xin's house at around 5pm , to celebrate her mom coming birthday :) Hapi Birthday auntie . Lols . I was learning cantonese there . But then i had become the joker of the night . -.- Shame on me , have been here for around 10 months and i still cant speak cantonese well .

Conclusion , it was a tiring day but had lots of fun . To the couple , don't always quarrel cause of those small matter lar , I was so scared when i was in the car . Cherish each others , good luck , I wish i could like both u too but i just couldnt make it . In fact , it is my wrong . Both of you know who am i refering to ? Obviously you are :)

Bye , tomorrow will be another good and hectic day for me :) Kee , i am so excited for the plan tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment