Friday, October 8, 2010

D'haven Bangsar :)

I have no class today , in fact , I only have 3 days class per week . -.- Me and kee decided to go to bangsar for the purpose of devirgination ourselves ---- Shisha :)
# 1 . D'haven @ Bangsar , it is just opposite Papa Rich Bangsar , Jalan Tewali 3 :)

# 2 .The place is nice , you guys can have a try here too !

# 3 . Now do u agree the place is awesome ?

#4 .The tower :) Only Apple and Mint flavour available today .


Here come to the process of us to throw our virginity away Lols .



#5 Take one :)

# 6 .Sucking :) The taste isnt as nice as i thought :(

# 7 .Nah , Kee ! Now i have to admit you looked cute here :)
#8 .She tried 1000 times to get this
# 9 . Look at the scar on my leg :(
# 10 .I feel i look like a drug addicts

We went back at around 9pm , I will think twice to have a second try . Btw , what is in my mind now is the image of kee when she was trying her very best to get the smoke . I wondering why she couldnt make it , but we had fun there :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't suck it too hard but blow it harder (PUN NOT INTENDED) LOL

    ReplyDelete