Saturday, December 18, 2010

Almost one year

God gave us the chance we meet each other and that's why we know each other .

Right in the exam fever right now . Having 3 proper meals , sleeping , revising , clean myself , online , are activities that occupy my life recently . I cant wait to have my 8 months holiday . I was so tired of studying and revising those lecture notes .

After tired of the revising works , I had some random clicks on facebook , blog pages , billboard.com etc . Click click click and click , I saw your profile . After viewing your profile , I realised , it had been some time u leave us . And we really miss you .

We knew each other since form one . That was the time we were so innocent . I remembered we were in the same class during form one and you were the first NEW friend of mine . I was so afraid that I will be alone in the class due to i hardly adapt to the new enviroment we were in that time , because of that , I requested to sit beside you in the class .

One night you called me and ask me for the number of a particular tuition teacher . If I not mistaken , he is a science teacher . And you knew the girl that made you deeply in love with her . And because of this , we started our misunderstanding to each other , which i knew i was in the wrong side . That had caused the gap between us became futher and futher . During the period of time , I feel so lonely at school and I was so afraid to face you .

Sooner , we forget the dispute between us . Form 2 , once again we were in the same class . I remember , you were beside shee peng I was beside zhi yong during that year . Throughout the year , we were so happy and fun . We started to play dota together , crap together and skipped classes together . Skipping classes made me recall back of one important incident . Do you remember that we were once slapped by that damn Zahari when we ponteng during classes? Oh damn , my spec dropped on the floor after he slapped me . Wtf , I still remember the pain .

Sooner , we became the problem students in 2 pintar . The damn school classfied you , shee peng and I in three different classes , to reduce the discipline problems in the school ? No , I have no idea . You were in 3 Bestari , I was in 3 Pintar , and shee peng was in 3 intelek .

During that year , again we had some misunderstanding to each other again . We started to ignore each other when we met in school , we never talk since that incident . Half year gone , you started to stop coming to school . Initially I thought you were trying to transfer to other school which is nearer to your house , I not dare to ask about you that time and I don wan to ask for it too . Soon , I heard your news from Kelvin and Fat , i was told that you were facing some health problems . I sincerely prayed for you that time .

You missed almost half year of classes , you still able to score straight A in Pmr . That's the thing you made us to admire you .

Spm , you attended for all of papers . I was so ... when saw you suffered a lot but u still came for the papers . We were worrying about you Ben . You sat for 9 papers and yet you score straight As again . Wtf , can i scold you ? " You cb fucker , sick u better rest at home lar , score straight As made me feel sad gao lin meh " , that's the thing I wanted to tell you when your mum were on the stage to help you to receive the honour . Ben , we salute you , hope you are okay there . We miss you

Soon , soon , soon , almost one year . We ended our high school life for almost one year , some of them had finished their pre U studies and waiting to take their degree courses .

23/12/2010 , I am sorry , I cant be able to rush back for you . I will be having my final exam next week and i cant miss it out . I hope u can understand for that . Ben , do you hear that ?

If I am given the chance , I hope i can hear " I forgive you for tat incident because I know you are a fucker " from you . But i m not even given the chance to say sorry , and that will be the wound in my heart , forever . Nothing is forever , and forever it nothing . But the wound will remain there , forever .





















Lee Wen Feng , I miss you , we miss u :(

No comments:

Post a Comment