Monday, December 27, 2010

Why time flies ?

2005 , 2006 , 2007 , 2008  , 2009 ,2010 , and now 2010 is going to end soon . 2011 is coming ? Don't you think it is freaking fast ?

Ajk 2008 / 2009 . I miss the time . Just a moment , two years past . From a member who do not know kawad and scolded by Ajk , to an active member , to a secretary of the uniform body , and now have we are just a formal member of the body . That was the time we suffered , we competed , we tried to achieve the best , we tried to get the highest honour , we tried to train our leadership , we punished member , we do all stuffs and activity to build up our reputation Sjam Muar and even to the national and international level . The time , sweat , and blood spent here is more than everything and we found everything is worth as it really become the most memorable time in our life . See , why I keep repeating about St John in my blog ? Because whenever I open my picture file , and looked over the pictures those time , it takes me few hours to recall back those time . And it happens always . That is the evidence . I love our team . I love them , and they are the one of the things that manage to cause me to cry , and ached me a lots . But still , I love them because they taught me the leadership , how to cooperate with others to achieve something better . Solo can do nothing unless you are god , we should get rid of the arrogant attitude .

And and and , we passed our job to junior and concentrate in our spm , it is just like a few moments ago . But then actually it almost one year past , now even the form 5 students had finished their spm and some of them are heading to their college life , fast huh ?
After my high school life , I meet them . Throughout the year , we spent most of our time together , having lecture class together , copied tutorial together , studied tutorial . Now , we ended our pre-u studies and all of us will be heading to different fields soon , Mbbs ? Dds ? Pharmacist ? Physiotherapist ? etc . Will we still keep in touch in future ? Will we have gathering in future ? Who can predict future ? Neither me nor you .

I met her in this year too :) Initially both of us just don talk like what we do currently , she was the leader of her group during orientation week , and the first time we talked was the time she seeked for my help to print her Bio report . From that time onward , we getting closer and closer , and we talked cock together , and even shared most of our stuffs together , she came my house with her bf before , we went Sg Universal Studio , she met my auntie and cousin , she met my small little cousin , she called me when she faced problems , she scolded me when I smoked , she advised me not to be that bitch etc . She is the best to me . But I helped her too lar , I helped her in physics and maths :D LOLS ! I gonna miss her if we couldnt get into the same Uni in august . Kee , will you miss me too ? :/ Lols

We stepped into this field we have to faced this :D Fun time during practical time . The only practical that I took it seriously , other than that , I don give a damn to that moron lecturer who always aim me . She aimed me when I wore slipper to college , she aimed me when I talked in class , she aimed me when I loitering around college . Apparently , she is suck . Most of us hate her .
Do you need ask who is her ? No need right because she is the only one I will trust in all matter thou actually I feel our gap is further and further after we came to Kl , but that is a normal things , we are in different college , mixed with different type of people . But then , I bet we still trust each other no matter how . Just met up with her at muar , and she was the only one who sms me after I broke up with woonyee . She was the only one who can read my mind . She found out I wasnt happy when we were at Uncle John Cafe . I don know how she feel it , maybe that's the definition of friend ?
Taken during lynn's 18th birthday . I looked young btw . Lols
The emo gang :D 95% of the chinese in our class were here .
Say Happy birthday to me . It is 08/04 every year , one month exactly after that of every year is actually a very important day to me also . But then the story ended . Like , one year ago ? See , time flies and I felt sorry to her , I miss out her 17 and 18 birthday .

This was the last birthday I was with her , to the owner of the bag " sorry for everything , after know you are doing well right now and met your Mr Right  , I sincerely hope you will be fine in your rest of your life , ex doesnt mean to be enemy , I don wish we to be enemy forever , if possible , we still can meet up and hang out together " Same to her gang , please let's forget those unhappy stuffs . We still can be good friends . Do you guys feel the same too ? Do give some respond thanks . I have no strength to face most of you .

To her ? Thanks for everything you did to me , but you chose to left me in the end . I understand the pressure you have to stand , your mum's , dad's , and yourself . That's the reasons we broke up , arent we ? No one wrong in this relationship , hope you can achieve your dream and same to your mother's too . You are such a briliant girl but as you said , we are from different world . Let us move one . Hope you will be better . Keep in touch fatty .

Fun time at hostel :D Tonight is the last night I will be here , gonna miss here damn muchy :D Especially Tomyam Fried Rice here . Bye mahsa Hostel .

IKEA :D epic , don you think so ?

Went to shisha too . During this year , I did lots of stuffs which I initially hate very much . As I said , no one can predict our future , nothing is forever , and forever is bullshit . I gonna stop everything bad for health during the time I am in Muar , can I do so ? No one knows . But I will try my best to say bye to Menthol and say hi to fresh air .


Universal Studio , happened two weeks before my final .

Last , the Korean Bbq with all the CHINESE classmate :D Too bad Rodney was not there . So guys , when are we going to tenji together ? The day we collect our result ? Deal ?

Yea , times flies , 4 days more to 2011 , what are me going to do in the coming 8 months ? Think , what had I did this year , bad stuffs ? good stuffs ? Conclusion , I did nothing well this year , other than tried lots of news things out of curiousity , nothing more .

Aims for new year :
  • Cut down intake of chivas
  • Say bye to menthol
  • Save for 10 k in bank
  • Meet someone that I suit with
  • Be my mom's good son
  • Get into dds in Manipal


No comments:

Post a Comment