Monday, March 7, 2011

I am here to sound out all the voices in our heart .

Friend , seriously you had pissed me off . You gave me the inspirations to update my blog in Setapak . It has been more than one week I didnt update and the readers of my blog decrease eventually . So , now should I give you a big warm hug for giving me such a beautiful and nice inspirations to increase the readers of my page ?

It is 5am right now . We read your blog since 3am and your "friend" was so burn after I showed him your blog . And yes , same to me lar . But then it is your own page so we couldnt make out any voices on it , you have your right to write anything in your blog , and same to me , I have the rights too right ?


We had our supper at Mac D at around 4am , were discussing what feedback should we give to you . "He" wanted to write something on facebook but credit to me , I asked him do not do something silly for some idiot bitch who highly looked upon on themselves and we have no idea where is her confident came from .

I am not insulting you here or anything, in fact I respect you as a friend initially .Lols ? I talked to you , seek for your help when I need it , but you took me as using you to benefit myself , so well , it's ok . It does not bring a big deal to me , I can accept silly thinking .

But wtf , now you pissed me off . Congratulation dude , seldom people can piss me , people who knows me well know my temper is not that high , I can accept everything which is under control . But sorry to say to you , what you did is not under my custom , you stepped my tail :( You wear high heels ? Why is it so pain to me ? Damn gao you fuck ! Yes lar , it is your blog , you can diao and diu everyone there , and same goes to me , but do you need to sound like you are the only girl and angel in the world ? Damn you . May I know what does all these phrases mean ?



We are rubbish , so how good are you ?
Wtf you write out my surname with the way of caricature and sarcasm ? It is my surname .
Ask us to rot ourselves , but are you the perfect one who has the standard to order us ?


What he do is not showing to you . Why are you so perasan ?  Do he need any license to get your permission to do anything ? Who are you to him to give such a comment huh ? You are nothing to him but a normal friend . We know what he cares the most is the reputations ,but what had you did and said had already ruin his reputations . He did all these cause that are his freedom and they are not in the range of your control . Stfu and stop gossiping stuffs about us .

Btw ,if you realised that your mouth is really big and you found hard to close it so that you wont spread anything out , I advise you to have some surgery to make it smaller for yourselves , maybe it will help ?  Who knows right ?

And

and

and

and

and


Credit to my friend so that I can see the true colour of yours .


Which girl do not wish her bf to be good in study and good looking ?
So may I know , which stages are you in now ? I couldnt expect this was what appear from your mouth . I know , in reality , this statement is valid , in fact , this is what most of the girl's wishes . I never feel weird with anyone who has such thinking , but cant you keep this in your heart ? It is so hurt when you said this out , you have to think , are you that good to say this out ? You have to right to be a fastidious woman .

And this post , is for you . Do not turn around and point to other , it is obviously for you . Last but not least , he asked me to tell you , that there is not more friend between you n him . It might sound childish for you as a woman with higher social status , but we do not mind because we support him , and me too . Before sleep , this is what we want to show you .

 NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH !BY NAMEWEE LOLS


Thanks and bye . Sorry for my foul typing

p/s : sorry is not for you of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment