Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NI AN DONG NI AN DONG

Sorry for the delay of incoming post of the blog . After the issue of that bitch , again the readers of my blog decrease like hell . But now I am going to make it alive again :)

Life is kind of boring at Muar . No life . Somehow , I still have a lot of buddies inside my heart lols :) Geli enough ?

Rush to KL on last thursday after a call from Trev . Purpose was , get ourselves milky that night . Following night , I acc brunch of friends again to Mos . Had 6 cup of Takira Pop for two days . Liver gonna burst soon i guess . And lately I found out , I scared the smell of chivas / black label / etc wine . Whenever it goes into my mouth , I feel like vomiting . wth poor me .

Ok guys , let back to the topic . The main purpose of this post is to introduce my new friend to you guys . His name is Anthony Neely lols .

On that day , we woke up at 11am , but we spent around 30 minutes to wake Hia Kelvin to wake up . Then we off the ss15 for our breakfast and then headed to Klcc to pick up a leng lui . And she was so sweet as she gave us each of everyone a toblerone .

Reach Sungei Wang at around 5 and we waited for my neighbour , Anthony to appear till 7.30 .


Sorry that I loved you
Initially , this monster lenglui was just in front of us , but then , I have no idea after that , why can she fo futher than us that much and me and kelvin had been left over under the stage :( it is so obvious she wanted to see her hubby immediately .


Me and Kelvin :)

Me and the desperado of Anthony of the night :)

Me and Hong Yin with Anthony Sign .

After the event , we off to subang mamak for supper and headed to Ampang to drop Cherine back to home . In the same night , I lose the freaking Rm 100 due to the game of Man utd against Arsernal . Damn , I should have more confident on Man Utd next time i think . But why is them so poor when they fight with Liverpool ? -.- Wrong info ! My rm 100 terbang .



No comments:

Post a Comment