Thursday, April 14, 2011

19th

Venus with the nikon :D My bii . Snatched her away from Cherine . Lols . Thanks to them who accompany me for my birthday :) Mos night and genting night . Too bad Cherine cant join us to genting because she was busy , I forgive her :)

The second birthday without you . But it's a memorable birthday for me too with two new friends , Kah Jone and Ye Yang . Thanks you guys for celebrating my birthday at Genting and did a lots of noob shit there. Appreciate much .

Buddy since I was young :) MICHELLE PHUA KAI GEE . No , she is not my sibling . lols . Thanks for making my day with a big smile . Love u much .

All in red :)

That's all . Thanks to those who wish me , appreciate it very much .
Wish all my dream can come true . I want to a good boy lols :)

No comments:

Post a Comment