Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tioman Day Satu

It was really a random trip although we planned it 2 weeks earlier but everything was not taken any decision due to the problem of transportation. Didnt plan to get the transport from the travel agency because it really cost a lot , so better we drive ourselves there :) 

Trevor missed out the trip cause he had classes , too bad , or else the trip will be more fun . Kelvin rush back from Subang to Muar at 7.00am to meet us up at his house. By the time they reached, I can feel that they are tired and down because they didnt sleep for the whole night lols . But this have to put the blame of themselves because they spent half of the night at Aque snooker and pool club instead of sleeping lols . 
This is the scene at Kel's house early in the morning before we start our journey to Mersing jetty . Started our journey at 10am and reached at around 2pm . Normally we can actually reach earlier but problem was , we are following Kel's daddy's car lols . He drove 120km/h all the way so we have to follow the speed or else Kel will be in  the deep shit -.- 

And finally we reached :D

Alex , Ryan and cutie Tongshi . 

Initially , we thought it took around 45 minutes for us to reach the island , but then it actually spent 2 hours to reach . We were like wtf ? Most of us slept in the ferry so we didnt realize -.-


Kelvin and Anderson . Smile :)

The Beach :) Behind our resort . 

 Before we start the first activity , four of us decided to have a look at the beach . I was the camera man , so I am not inside there lols . The three slim one . I do not want to destroy the slim group Lols .

Then we moved to our first stop which I have no idea what it called -.-

 Five of us who dare to jump into the sea :) Pattern pattern

 Then Fat joined our group . Kelvin is not clever in swimming so he couldnt manage to join us as there is no any safe jacket provided on that day . He took all these picture . Thanks to him .
 I lied at aside to enjoy myself. Spot me ? Tongshi started to gather people for the purpose of attacking me . This is what we called FRIEND lols . They were almost ready and I was still in my own world without knowing any single shit -.-

 Now they were in action !
 Take 2 #
 And .. Broombbb ! Threw me into the sea . Bro ! We were friends since primary and you guys ditched me like that . I cried in the sea and made the sea water so salty T_________T

Lols , I was the first one who jumped from the top of the land into the sea . I was the representative swimmer of muar when I was in primary lei ! Too bad I stopped it once I entered High School . Or else I will have a very nice body now lols . Thanks for be my listener HAHA. 

With Alex and Ryan . Ignore Ryan's pattern . He used to be like that . Btw , they did not know actually I was trying to attack them lols :) Then the war begin 

 All the pattern gang in actions

Thanks to Kelvin who took this picture . Like the effect very much .



 Before we leave the place :)

 We were freaking hungry and we manage to settle our dinner with 10 dishes in 5 minutes . That's scary enough. We ordered somemore because our stomach were not satisfied with the food provided , they were not fulled enough. Haiz . Monster gang .

 On the way to duty free shop to buy beer . Spot the white van ? It was our transport when we were there , but then due to some reasons , we change it to Hulux lols . TURBO somemore . Pro ! Snap ! Photo without Kelvin , Desmond and Anderson

 On our way :) Love this photo . It looks so natural when the car was moving . Credit to Kelvin again .

This is what we got for ourselves in the duty free shop . One box of beers with 24 bottles inside , cost only RM40 per box . Wtf . We bought two boxes for ourselves and managed to settle one and a half in one night . -,- And not all of us were drinking. Hell yea :)

 Yammmmm Shenggg . Looked , it was really fun :)

 Make ourselves wet in the water before we continue the drinking session . Tongshi , Anderson and Me :)

 Anderson , now I agreed you really look like a girl . Paiseh ah lols .

 Vin took this for me :) Kelvin was sleeping -.-

 Again , the drinking session continued :) Kelvin's turn .

 Ops , what's wrong wor?

Here , there is another story of the night .

Look at the boss Alex too :) Lols . I challenged him to drink and he was so well prepared to fight with me . We decided to play it in team . Two versus two . Alex teamed with Ryan and I teamed with the cutie Tongshi :) Loser have to finished the extra beer . Spot it in the picture ? Lols 

Then the game begin :)

 JingQin was in action. I guess you can see that he was trying very hard to beat Alex lols . JingQin and Alex started first , Tongshi can only start drink once JingQin finished his , and same goes to Ryan , he has to wait for Alex finished his before he start to drink .

 Now , Ryan and Tongshi were in actions !! Gambateh neh Tongshi Kawai neh !

 Look ! Tongshi finished it first !! Ryan was still drinking lols . So the result was out . Jq and Tongshi won lols .

 So , the winner looked like this , they raised up their hand and tap their hands with each other . Celebrate the victory lols . Look at Ryan , he smiled , this is because he didnt try his best ! Alex , blame him k

 Lols , and the losers always look like this . They blamed themselves for not trying their best . HAHAHAHAHA . 

 Attacked each other . Tongshi and Anderson :)

I was tipsy that night and caused Alex and Ryan couldnt sleep early lols . Sorry bro ! HAHA. I know you guys understand my situation . I will avoid it to happen . I will try ok !

End the first day at Tioman . Stay tuned for day two .





1 comment:

  1. It seems you guys had a lot of fun in the water. I love vacationing on the beach, it is so relaxing and fun. Last year I travelled to Argentina, and I got an apartment rental in Buenos Aires since I wanted to be near the beach to go on the weekends. The sea over there is calm and has a greenish color that makes it beautiful you should see it for yourself!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete