Friday, April 29, 2011

Let Them , ok ?

In and out , I used to forget to lock the door, that's why it allowed some unknown to enter and leave. It's my fault for not locking them properly, nothing much can do now, money cant buy back the happiness and time. What we can do now is just follow what it say, wait for someone better to walk in. But always ask ourselves, how much we can do it? Or how long can you stand the pressure of missing it . Ask yourself and answer it to yourself. 

Take it or leave it, it is all depend on ourselves. I choose to leave it, but it's kind of a hard task. I try to take it, but there is no way for me to take it. So, people used to face such situation in life, there is no way to move to the left nor right, remain in the centre, but there is a trap over there, move to the front, there is cliff over there, move backward, a group of sohai are trying to grab your life. That's so-called lost the way of life. 

Lie down bed and start thinking what to do to make my life better without you. That's the only way I can show that I can live better. And one day in future, I will get rid of you from my life , totally, with the fresh air everyday . 


No comments:

Post a Comment