Friday, April 29, 2011

Tioman Day Dua

Most of us woke up at 9 and spent around 20 minutes to make the Zombie Hia alert. 20 minutes is not a problem for us because normally it takes more than that or even the double of it. Get ourselves ready and walked to the Warong nearby for our early breakfast . 

Scene of that morning . Most of them were so tired because of the staying up late of the previous night. Especially Alex too . Food of the warong were nice :D I miss the Nasi Goreng Ayam there . It's spicy but i like it .

Our Zombie. 

Ah vin . He was so excited for the snorkeling session . 

Us , before we started the activity of the day . We were excited but it was a very hot and sunny day which made most of us sun burn , and my skin started to drop off slowly now. I look like snake now seriously. 

Ah vin , Alex and Anderson . Triple A . 

Love the effect of this picture . Especially Anderson's :D 

Look at the wave of the water . It looked so nice. At the second I took this picture, I guess I was not in the mood of snorkeling yet . Mind was still thinking what happen last night when Alex did the call. Within the few seconds, I was wondering , is it possible for me to take the second picture of the pattern of the wave like this again ? Can the speed boat do it again ? Will the sea water follow what's on my wish ? I was so stupid for thinking such questions , cause I know all the answers of the questions at the first place. What's done was already done , no point changing and we can never have the power to change them. We can only regret. Now I started to suspect that am I okay , such scene can make me think so much too . Guess that I m not that okay like how you think . Forget about it and continue with the post :) 

Us take 1 # with the smile . 

Me, Desmond and Anderson . Were preparing to dive into the sea :D 

Cutie Tong Shi , Anderson and Des 

Us , in the process , take 2 #

Ryan , Me and Tongshi . Look at Tongshi's face. He is so cute don you think so ? And the sohai Sylvia Chua said Ts looked like Dugong in this picture. She must be saying that with the feeling of jealous :D We knew it . 

Fat , Ryan , Tongshi and I 

:D

Good , peace , nah ! 

Wow , there are so many fishes . 

Four of us . Enjoying the sun . We were trying to be Louis Koo . Especially Kelvin . He is Louis Koo's fan . Act like gay when I watched Louis Koo's movie with him . Lols . Ok , since this topic was in , then this made me feel super uneasy cause I am not satisfied with the ending of the Louis Koo's movie I just watched with Cherine, Tongshi and Kelvin . 

Yes , this is the movie ! I am not happy with the ending . The GAO YUAN YUAN should be together with Louis Koo instead of Daniel Wu ma ! Why is Daniel Wu . And Cherine likes the ending just because the Daniel Wu is so nerd and good in the movie lol . Haiz . I lose ! :( But seriously it is a very nice movie . Do watch it if you are free :D

Ok , sorry for the interruptions . Let's continue. 


 Aiya , ignore this sohai Alex lols . 

 Vin and Tongshi . Play play play play play play and play .

And in the end , Brommb ! Jatuh .

Alvin Na ( Fat ) and Desmond . :D

Both of them . 

Okay , let the pattern Wan Xing Zhao Ryan's pattern show begin . Lols , look at the photo and you will agree that he is so pattern . 

Take 1 # Running in the sea water . This picture has some kind of Indian Movie/ drama scene . Do you agree ? 

Take 2 # Fuck you !

Take 3 # Sleeping in the sea water 

Take 4 # what's this ?

Take 5 # HAHAHA

Me and Tongshi . He bullied me ! Pull me down to the water . Evidence here .

Fucker lu . Slap you then you know -.-

Tongshi and the Ryan the pattern . Were having our lunch :D 

Then , we back to the beach of our Resort . Having fun while playing game of catching ball in the sea side . Ryan was playing with the camera and Kelvin, Anderson and Desmond were doing the big business in another side without our knowing . 


Look at them . What are they trying to do ? They were actually trying to make a trap for anyone of us to step in and get a shock from it . Are they lame ? But thanks to their hard works, increased the fun of the trip :D

 Lols . Look at the face of Kelvin . He is actually deserved to be to actor . Too bad he is currently taking architecture lols . He was trying to act that he was suffering from muscle cramp , to lure us to the trap . Anyone of us .

At last , our Cutie Koh was the unlucky one lols . 

Evening walk at the beach . Most of us were not there at this time because most of us were busying gambling at the hall of resort , which make me lost a lot of money in few hours :( Damn it . 

 Ah Vincent Ng with the beautiful Sunset :D

Kelvin is in love :D Lols . 

Currently playing " Who Says " by Selena Gomez . It's a nice song . That's it . End of the second day . 

No comments:

Post a Comment