Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rain

I often close my eyes,
and I see your smile.
You reach out from my hand,
and I woke from my dream.

Although you fill up my heart,
but it's hollow at your side.
I had your love once, the deeply one.
I split it off, and it will never back.

Every night I lie awake,
thinking that maybe you love me like I've always loved you.
But how come if you love me,
like I loved you when you cant even look straight into my eyes.
It's cant but not don't

I've never felt this way, to be so in love,
have so much buddies around, yet I feel so alone.
Arent you suppose to be the one who wipe my tears ?
The one who say that you would never leave.

I on the pc in my house.

The water calm and still, my reflection is there,
I see you holding my hand, but then you disappear.
All that is left of you,
is a memory.
One that only exists in my dreams.

Deep in my heart, had been raining for 8 months. And I am leaving soon. Will it continue raining ? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment