Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another year

Time flies, don't you think so? Another year passed. 240312 is just another simple day for most of the people, it is just another saturday, another weekend to enjoy. But too me and to us, it's a special to us who closed with u few years ago. I do not have any memorable photos together with you but I do have a lot of memorable memories together with you although most of the time we spent and mixed in a misunderstanding situation but everything has gone. 

Sometimes, I just spend my time alone thinking, what will it be if u are still here with us, which college and uni will you enroll ? If you are still here, everything will be different, I guess. 

240312 is just another day, but I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. I never forget ur face, voice , handwriting and everything. None of us did. How are you doing there ? I miss you bro. 

Satu Pintar, year 2005. First year we met . 

Year 2007, PMR straight As. 

Year 2008, 4 Wawasan. Science Stream .

Happy birthday bro. I miss you. Do you miss us ?




No comments:

Post a Comment