Thursday, March 22, 2012

Simple and simple

I am just an ordinary guy who wish everything in my life is simple and nice. I never expect everything will go smoothly like others but at least I wish I can figure out a solution for everything obstacle I faced. Life is tough and will never always go according to what we wish, I understand this fact but sometimes I really do not understand why do those unlucky incident will always happen in my life. I did tried to do better. Outsiders might feel that I never even put a try to make everything alright, but deep in my heart I did try, even if there is a limit in my physical actions but then mentally, I really tried. Sorry if I cant be a better person but I am sorry I really did.

I never expect much, I just want thing to be simple and nice. I dont ask it to be the perfect one but at least some good one. I am not sick of anything but I will wonder once in a while, why why why and why. I really tried.

Certain things are not under my control. I understand. Sorry. I am sorry that I cant be the one u guys expect. But I really tried to work it out. But I do not know, why does the shadow keep hunting me to moving on. Not say that I never try but please, just make things alright for me because honestly, I am tired of trying.

People say, smile and be happy always. I wish to, certain time I really happy, but when it comes to the down part, I really sad to the max, But anyway, I am not leaving. I will try to make things right. I am tired but I am still trying. Please do understand. I am sorry. I sincerely apologise. Sorry




No comments:

Post a Comment